There are many variables relating to the lease or purchase of commercial real estate. Drawing from experience and relationships in the market, Peloton’s professionals engage in creative problems solving as they analyze each Tenant’s unique business needs and structure a transaction that meets those needs. We work with our clients on relocations, expansions, consolidations, subleases, acquisitions and dispositions providing:
- Current situation analysis
- Space planning/programming
- Strategic site selection
- Incentive identification and negotiation
- Comparative property, infrastructure and financial analysis
- Transaction negotiation
- Build-out and post-occupancy services
Top Five Reasons to get a Tenant Rep broker when you look for office space.
'The Workplace News' is a monthly newsletter published by Peloton to help Tenants make informed commercial real estate decisions. Subscribe...